Leave the world behind and
relax with us!
Margaret and Jim Connor
330 Shaw Lane
Glade Valley, NC 28627
Ready to book your stay?
Click here to
see availability for all dates
- Relax in one of the rockers on the
front porch and just look at the mountains.
- Curl up in front of the fireplace with
a good book.
- Hike on our property; 29 wooded acres
where you may see deer or wild turkey.
- Enjoy a drive or hike
along the beautiful
Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Fish in one of the abundant trout
streams of the area.
- Golf at one of the local courses.
- Ride horses at nearby stables.
- Rest on the back deck in an Adirondeck
and enjoy the sun and fresh air.
natural scenic beauty of North Carolina and Virginia's wine country, and the
surrounding Blue Ridge Parkway.
Located on the Eastern Continental Divide in northwestern North Carolina,
this Unspoiled Province is nestled between ancient rivers and age-old
mountains that reach splendid heights of 3,000 to 4,000 feet.
The area's charm and pleasant
atmosphere is matched by a comfortable and gentle climate. Even on the
hottest days of summer, a cool refreshing breeze is guaranteed by the lofty
elevation.- Alleghany Chamber of Commerce.