Built in 2006 by owners Jim and Margaret Connor, the Glade Valley Bed and Breakfast is perfect for a tranquil escape. The log exterior boasts a large wrap around porch perfect for relaxing with a mountain view and a cool breeze. It has 6 guest rooms with private baths (4 with Jacuzzi tubs - and plush guest robes) and individual balcony entrances. Each room is sure to delight you with its national park decor. Our loft library has many books on the area for your convenience. Accommodations also include a full country breakfast that you will never forget!
*If your party or business needs meeting space, ask us about our large multi-purpose room.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Bath & Body Works lotions and soaps
- Ceiling fans
- Central Air Conditioning
- Reading materials
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary bottled water and sodas
- Homemade cookies and lemonade upon arrival
- Plenty of rocking chairs on the porches
- Hiking trails
- Smoke free environment
Ready to book your stay?
Reserve by phone
(800) 538-3508 / (336) 413-7009
Reserve by email